1.19.2010

I Heart Faces "We Are Family" weekly photo challenge.

I'm really excited about entering my first weekly I Heart Faces Challenge! This week is "We are Family" and I was looking through my photos to decide when I came across the one I took of my family recently. We had the whole family from my mom all the way down to the youngest grandchild. It was a bittersweet shoot as my father had recently passed away and we all were able to share memories, laugh and cry. But in the end we came out with a beautiful photo that I was able to give my mom all framed up for christmas and when she opened it she cried it made her heart so full! So I didn't have any other choice but to use this one clearly =)! Enjoy
Taberah Spiers




4 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous family!
    Love the tones in this picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photograph of your whole family together!

    We just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that you need to enter the permalink to your blog post into the Mr. Linky each week, not the link to the home page of your blog.

    If you aren't sure how to do this, you can check out the FAQ's portion of our site for a tutorial.

    We have already fixed this week's entry for you! :)

    Thanks so much,

    ~Amy & Angie
    co-founders of I Heart Faces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all of you =).....Amy & Angie: I'm so sorry! I thought I did do that but I got a lil confused when I was doin the upload. I will make sure in te future its done correctly. Thanks for fixing it and letting me know =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your family is about the size of mine! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete