2.21.2010

The latest news...Check it out!

I just want to say thankyou all for becoming followers of my blog....i'm so excited because I won a givaway on this great Facebook site called  Studio C Designs and the grandprize was a FREE blog makeover!!!!!! So my page will actually look professional and awesome! =) wooooohooo i'm sooooo excited!! Here is the latest news from Taberah Spiers Photography: 1) I will be the featured photographer at Cup-A-Joe coffee & tea for the month of April So if your in the area support me by stopping by and checking it out =) my stuff will be for sale there too =)...my photographer friend Stephanie Flores  will be the artist of the month in march, check out her stuff on facebook (her name will take you to her page). 2)We are working on getting a website up where my customers can view and buy the pics right online and also have password protected galleries. 3) We are putting together a pricing guide for everything from buying my prints to package prices. 4) There just might be something huge in the works but i cant say until were closer =)..eeekkkk  cant wait to unveil it!! 5) im now booking for the spring! But i'm filling up fast so if you are interested in having pics done shoot me an email and we'll talk details! Also, most of my prints are for sale so if your interested in owning a Taberah Spiers Original send me a note ;) I would love for YOU to have one in your home .....Hope your all having a wonderful february and enjoying all the different weather! I am so thankful to have the best fans in the world you guys rock!! **Always remember don't leave home without your camera! You don't wanna miss a thing!**

Your Custom Portrait Photographer,

Taberah Spiers

No comments:

Post a Comment